1. General provisions
1.2. The following terms and definitions are used in this Policy:
A user is an individual using the Simple Home application.
Application is a software product of the Operator intended for use by the User.
1.3. This Policy applies only to the Simple Home application. The Operator shall not be responsible for sites, services of third parties, in case User follows the links available in the application.
1.5. The Operator shall have the right to amend this Policy by placing a new version of the Policy in the Appendix.
2. Policy Subject
- full name - to create a user profile;
- contact details (telephone number, e-mail address) for registration and authorization in the Application;
-photo images of the User - for the purpose of posting in the personal profile of the User;
- User's contact list - to provide the functionality of inviting a person from the contact list to the Application functions;
- unique identifier of the User's device, model and name of the device, version of its operating system - to provide functionality for viewing and managing active application sessions on other devices.
3. Purposes of personal data collection
Personal data of the User may be used by the Operator for the following purposes:
- User Identification;
- Create an account to access the Application functions;
- Provide the User with technical support in case of problems related to Application use;
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on impersonal data;
- Provision of personalized services to the User;
- Improvement of the Application quality, ease of use, development of new services.
4. Transfer and storage of personal data
The Operator shall not transfer personal data to third parties unless it is necessary to comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation. The User's information is stored on the resources of the Operator and its partners during the validity period of the consent to the User's personal data processing. Such consent may be revoked at any time on the basis of a written application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject has the right to access his personal data in the manner defined by Article 14 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data."
5. Transfer of other data to third parties
The application uses the following third-party services, which can collect impersonal information used for internal analytics of the Application:
- Google Firebase
6. Personal Data Protection
6.1. The Operator shall take necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures aimed at ensuring the security of personal information of the Users from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of information.
6.2. The Company stores personal information provided by the Application Users on Timeweb secure servers located in the Russian Federation and licensed by the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEC) (protection class 3).
6.3. Only authorized employees of the Operator, authorized employees of counterparties who have signed an agreement on confidentiality and protection of personal data have access to Personal Information.
6.4. All employees of the Operator who have access to personal data sign agreements on non-disclosure of confidential information and must adhere to a policy on ensuring confidentiality and protection of personal data.
6.5. In order to ensure the confidentiality of information and the protection of personal data, the Operator shall take all measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Information of Users and Personal Information of third parties.
6.6. Users use the Application as it is and take measures to protect their personal data in it from security threats, including, but not limited to:
-protect his/her own Device and the applications installed in it from theft or loss;
-protect his/her own Device and the applications installed in it from unauthorized access.
6.7. The Company shall not be responsible for the actions of the Users aimed at circumventing any privacy settings and/or violation of security measures that the Company proposes to comply with.
6.8. The User has the right to contact the Operator with a request or proposal regarding this Policy at the following email@example.com address or telephone number of the 8-812-214-12-73 Operator.